Friday, September 13, 2013

I saw you ,
You saw me ,
I noticed you and
You might probably notice me too , 
We bumped once , twice and thrice ,
A day , 
A hmmmm quite 'sesuatu' day ,
A day di mana like every hour we terserempak ,
We masing-masing campak awkward smile *IKnowItIsAwkwardsmile
oh whatever , The day after ,
You added me on Wechat . 
Seriously talk man i take like half an hour screaming excitedly ,
I've been keeping mentioning you on the day before ,
I said I liked You ,
I said I liked your look ,
I said I liked your Beard ,
I said i liked your style so on and so forth .
And my friends was like what's up with the jambang wehh ??
And i was like "entah aku just tends to like this jambang guy" , 
answered her dengan penuh sempoi and yakin 
Weirdo huhh ?? let me be .
Since that we getting closer and closer ,
1st met , 2nd outing , 3rd can't-describe-it-by-words-event,
From the 'like' feeling it change slightly to a lil bit 'sayang' feeling ,
You slow , I zero . 
Now  I just go with the flow ,
Because that what i always do so .

Am totally appreciate this feeling , thanks M.I.S.S <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment